Welcome to Genesis Networks Inc.
High Speed Wireless Internet Services
Are you looking for high speed wireless Internet services for your home, small business or enterprise? If you live outside of the range of wired broadband services such as DSL or cable Internet, your best option is wireless Internet service.
We provide services to many of the southern rural Manitoba towns such as: Brunkild, Sperling, Domain, Rosenort, and Oakbank.
Genesis Networks Inc. (GNI) provides a full range of broadband solutions ranging from the casual surfer to the enterprise with large LANs and WANs. GNI offers residential and commercial wireless high speed Internet services that provides rural Manitoba based customers with tangible benefits over traditional “narrow-band” dial-up service: speed, convenience and reliability. Here are some of the features you’ll appreciate about your GNI wireless Internet connection:
- Wireless high speed – finally, experience the Internet the way it was meant to be experienced.
- Absolutely no telephone line is used – *EVER* – so no more busy signals or tying up your own phone line.
- An always-on connection – just sit down and surf.
- Better dollar value than a regular dial-up account that uses a separate phone line dedicated to the Internet.
- Local and friendly technical support service.
- Simply reliable, with frequent upgrades.
- 24/7 Tier 1 Support,Tier 2 available 9-5 Mon-Fri.
Click here to take a look at our Plans and Pricing page for help on deciding which service is right for you.
Genesis Networks Inc has made some upgrades! We would like to celebrate these upgrades with you our customers! and those of you looking for a new Wireless High Speed Internet service provider.
We are celebrating by offering no charge upgrades for existing customers, and no charge standard installs for customers looking to change from their current internet provider. Don’t miss this chance to sign up with one of Manitoba’s most dedicated high speed wireless internet providers.
Click to contact us for more details at: Support@gninc.ca
*Special mounting requirements such as tripods, masts, and towers are extra*